Be Part of an Awesome Team
Volunteer For Action (V4A) is an online engagement program for children, youth & adults to Learn, Act and Engage with focus on self-development, civic engagement, & collectivism building. The program’s goal is to create a volunteer-led revolution, by making people realize their potentials by being a Global citizen & support in the achievement of Sustainable Development Goals working inclusively & collaboratively.
Program members will have access to capacity building training, experience generating volunteering engagements through events, campaigns, challenges, social projects, & quality networking through direct reach to mentors, peers, and resources for a duration of one year.
Join as an Intern or Fellow
Anyone can apply in Volunteer For Action Program as an Intern (Short term engagement) or a Fellow (long term engagement). The program will be launched soon.
Short Term engagement starting from End of May
- Be part of short term social media and offline campaign assignments
- Learn lifelong skills to be global citizens
- Take actions in your society this summer
- Receive Internship certificate
Long term engagement for 1 year starting from June
- Be a leader fellow with us and develop small projects in your society
- take actions and become a leader
- Get mentorship and learning tools to find new solutions
- Receive Fellowship certificate at the end of one year and opportunity to grab many certificates in campaigns
The Candidate must have these below:
– Must have access to laptop & internet
– Must have good skills to speak, write & understand the English Language
– Applicants must be available to join full program duration from 25 May – 31 July 2019 Online
– Interested in self-leadership and development, social impact, and achieving SDGs.
– Registration Fee as a member Rs. 250/-
Volunteer For Action Timeline
Benefits of Being part of the Program
Get Certificates by participating
Be part of an Awesome Network
Learn Worlds Largest Lesson
Become a Global Citizen
Develop yourself as a Leader
Create Teams and run campaigns
Take Actions in your Community
Improve your career skills
Recruitment and Selection
- Fill the Form, tell us Why you want to be part of the fellowship?
- We will get back to you with your confirmation as a fellow
Join Our Awesome Community
- After your Selection, We will add you in our Awesome Community
- Where you will meet other youth leaders, experts and professional to learn more
Learn | Act | Engage
- From the inception of fellowship, we will focus on your learnings and will guide you on how to take actions to engage your community.
- Our Focus will be on your holistic development and enhance your leadership skills